My new blog
Hey Colby,Your maps are cool! I am glad you didn't get hit playing dodgeball. Hope you feel better soon. Lots of love from Auntie.
Awesome maps Colby, and I love the picture of your Mom. You must be a great dodgeball player. I hope you get over your cold soon. Love you!Aunt Kel (and Uncle B and Alan too!)
Those are awesome maps Colby! Especially the one of Nova Scotia. You're getting quite good at working with the camera. Keep up the great work! Hope you feel better soon.
Hi ColbyI hope you start feeling better and get rid of that stuffy nose. Your maps are great. Lots of love from Papa and the Tickle Queen xoxox
Hey Colby, great pictures! Your a great photographer just like your Mom & Dad! Hope I'll get to see more of your photos on your blog.
We like the map of Nova Scotia too! My husband is from there.Awesome pictures! Your room looks really nice.
Hi Colby!I also like the map of Nova Scotia, because that's where I used to live! I like your blog.
Hi Colby! My son Jake (he is 13) has a stuffy nose too. In fact, he had to miss school today. I hope your's isn't too bad. Awesome on not getting hit in dodgeball. To be honest I never liked that game because I ALWAYS got hit! Have a good day today!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hey Colby,
Your maps are cool! I am glad you didn't get hit playing dodgeball. Hope you feel better soon. Lots of love from Auntie.
Awesome maps Colby, and I love the picture of your Mom. You must be a great dodgeball player. I hope you get over your cold soon. Love you!
Aunt Kel (and Uncle B and Alan too!)
Those are awesome maps Colby! Especially the one of Nova Scotia. You're getting quite good at working with the camera. Keep up the great work! Hope you feel better soon.
Hi Colby
I hope you start feeling better and get rid of that stuffy nose. Your maps are great. Lots of love from Papa and the Tickle Queen xoxox
Hey Colby, great pictures! Your a great photographer just like your Mom & Dad! Hope I'll get to see more of your photos on your blog.
We like the map of Nova Scotia too! My husband is from there.
Awesome pictures! Your room looks really nice.
Hi Colby!
I also like the map of Nova Scotia, because that's where I used to live! I like your blog.
Hi Colby! My son Jake (he is 13) has a stuffy nose too. In fact, he had to miss school today. I hope your's isn't too bad.
Awesome on not getting hit in dodgeball. To be honest I never liked that game because I ALWAYS got hit!
Have a good day today!
Post a Comment