I have the mock 5 and the mock 6 and the mock 4. me and dad are going to play speed racer.
the mock 6 has auto jacks .the mock 5 use to have auto jacks.but I lost the auto jacks.I watched the movie. speed racer.I want to own it.by colby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow Colby that's awesome. But I don't know what auto jacks are...can you fill me in?
Alan got the package of stuff your mom sent down today. He was really excited to get things from you guys. Could you please let your mom know we got it? Thanks so much and have fun playing Speed Racer!
Love,
Aunt Kel
Hi Colby, I love playing with race cars. Those auto jacks are great aren't they. Sorry you lost a set. Talk to you soon
Your Friend in Tennessee
Gwen
Hi Colby,that's cool.Hope you and Dad had lots of fun.Miss and love you lots.
Post a Comment