My new blog
I have a new pokemon. its name is swampert
Cool man! And what is different about Swampert?Love Aunt Kass
Right on Colby. What does he look like?
Hi Colby,Thank you for the letter! Kira and Rebecca loved it, they are going to write back to you soon. We all miss you lots. Hope you are enjoying school.Love, Auntie, Uncle Lloyd, Kira and Rebecca.
Hi Colby,I don't really know what a pokemon is! Maybe you could put a picture on your blog of swampert.
Hi Colby, Swampert, I don't know that pokemon. Do you have any other pokemon's? I once had a glow in the dark picachu. It was pretty cool. Hope you have a good day at school Friday!
Do you play pokemon on your gameboy ds? Raymond and Robert spend hours with theirs, they also like to read the pokemon books and draw pictures too.Mary Lou
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cool man! And what is different about Swampert?
Love Aunt Kass
Right on Colby. What does he look like?
Hi Colby,
Thank you for the letter! Kira and Rebecca loved it, they are going to write back to you soon. We all miss you lots. Hope you are enjoying school.
Love, Auntie, Uncle Lloyd, Kira and Rebecca.
Hi Colby,
I don't really know what a pokemon is! Maybe you could put a picture on your blog of swampert.
Hi Colby,
Swampert, I don't know that pokemon. Do you have any other pokemon's? I once had a glow in the dark picachu. It was pretty cool.
Hope you have a good day at school Friday!
Do you play pokemon on your gameboy ds? Raymond and Robert spend hours with theirs, they also like to read the pokemon books and draw pictures too.
Mary Lou
Post a Comment