My new blog
Awesome!
You rock buddy! Great post. I can't wait for the new Knight Rider either! Great spelling too!
I'll have to make sure that Uncle B knows it is coming back so he can record all the shows. Great Post! How do you like doing math in school? Math is my favourite. Let me know!Love,Aunt Kel, Uncle B, and Alan
Colby I am VERY OLD and I remember the old knight rider with David Hasselhoff and his talking car K.I.T.T. Is the new one named K.I.T.T. too?
Thanks for posting about Knight Rider Colby! I didn't know when it was starting. I just set it to record :-)Love Aunt Kass
Too bad I don't have a tv!! Maybe I should get tv so I can watch it too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awesome!
You rock buddy! Great post. I can't wait for the new Knight Rider either! Great spelling too!
I'll have to make sure that Uncle B knows it is coming back so he can record all the shows. Great Post! How do you like doing math in school? Math is my favourite. Let me know!
Love,
Aunt Kel, Uncle B, and Alan
Colby I am VERY OLD and I remember the old knight rider with David Hasselhoff and his talking car K.I.T.T. Is the new one named K.I.T.T. too?
Thanks for posting about Knight Rider Colby! I didn't know when it was starting. I just set it to record :-)
Love Aunt Kass
Too bad I don't have a tv!! Maybe I should get tv so I can watch it too!
Post a Comment