My new blog
I like the picture of you in the middle the best.
very cool. Alan had to crawl up in my lap so he could see the cars. Great pictures!Love, Aunt Kel
Very cool. I reminds me of when my boys were younger and some of their friends had transformers. They were cars that could change into other things.
Awesome pic of your cars dude... Love the third one. Really shows off the car. :)Uncle B.
Hey Colby, those are great pictures of your cars and you best of all. Great presentation of the cars too. Neat looking cars.Your friend,Gwen
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like the picture of you in the middle the best.
very cool. Alan had to crawl up in my lap so he could see the cars. Great pictures!
Love, Aunt Kel
Very cool. I reminds me of when my boys were younger and some of their friends had transformers. They were cars that could change into other things.
Awesome pic of your cars dude... Love the third one. Really shows off the car. :)
Uncle B.
Hey Colby, those are great pictures of your cars and you best of all. Great presentation of the cars too. Neat looking cars.
Your friend,
Gwen
Post a Comment