Hi Colby, My name is Wendy. I am a friend of your Mom and Dad. In fact I have known you Dad since he was born. That is a long time. I hope you are enjoying your new home and school. Will talk to you again. Love Wendy
Hi Colby, what a lovely idea! Your mom and I used to write letters long before blogs were invented, this would have been much easier! I look forward to reading about your adventures, Jenn
Hi Colby! My name is Chris (I am a girl Chris even though there are some boys named Chris too:) I LOVE the picture you have on your blog of the polar bear!They always look so cuddly to me. How did you get those fish to swim around? Could you tell us what your weather is like up there this time of year? Bye for now. Chris
Hi Colby - Wow , your blog is great. So happy to be reading your notes. I hope you will enjoy grade 2 a lot. Are you learning any French? I bet that you were one of the best basketball players at the gym - You have always been a great basketball player. Bye for now. Love Gramma Jeannine
8 comments:
That sounds like a lot of fun. Basketball was my favourite sport when I was your age. What's your favourite sport?
Wow I am so proud of your Blog and look forward to reading it. I will add it to my favourites. Enjoy school and happy blogging
Mary Lou
You already posted again! Enjoy your long weekend before you have to go back to school again!
Hi Colby, My name is Wendy. I am a friend of your Mom and Dad. In fact I have known you Dad since he was born. That is a long time. I hope you are enjoying your new home and school. Will talk to you again. Love Wendy
Hi Colby, what a lovely idea! Your mom and I used to write letters long before blogs were invented, this would have been much easier! I look forward to reading about your adventures, Jenn
Hi Colby! My name is Chris (I am a girl Chris even though there are some boys named Chris too:) I LOVE the picture you have on your blog of the polar bear!They always look so cuddly to me. How did you get those fish to swim around? Could you tell us what your weather is like up there this time of year? Bye for now. Chris
I have a new favourite blog to read! I hope you love grade 2 Colby. Work hard in Math Class! Love,
Auntie Kel
Hi Colby - Wow , your blog is great. So happy to be reading your notes. I hope you will enjoy grade 2 a lot. Are you learning any French? I bet that you were one of the best basketball players at the gym - You have always been a great basketball player.
Bye for now. Love Gramma Jeannine
Post a Comment