Friday, August 29, 2008

hi

this is my first day of school my teachers name is ms toews. I have lots of friends Iwill write more tomorrow. by colby

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job buddy. I'm very proud of you. Love Mom.

Kennie said...

First day of school. How exciting Colby! I am sure you will learn much from Ms. Toews. How many students are in your class?

Anonymous said...

Great job on your first blog, Colby! Keep up the great work! :o)

jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hi Colby,
I can't wait for Kira and Rebecca to read your blog everyday! Hope you can post pictures for us to!! Miss you lots, Auntie, Uncle Lloyd, Kira and Rebecca

Megan said...

Hi Colby,

The first day of school is always exciting! I can't wait to read all about your friends.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Good stuff!

Matthew & Michele said...

Welcome to blogging.

You will find there is alot of us out here reading and browsing.

Have fun with school.

Anonymous said...

Hi Colby,
I love your blog. I will read it everyday.
Love Aunt Kass

jen said...

Hey Colby!! Can't wait to read more! :) Keep up the good work!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Great job on your blog Colby! I can't wait to read it again.

Curtis Groom said...

You rock Dude,
Gonna see is we can get Christopher to join you online.
Take Care,
CG

And give Dad a few Nuggies for me :)

Colby said...

hi today is good. I am good

Anonymous said...

Hi Colby looking forward to reading your blog after work each day.I am very proud of you,and I love you to pieces,which means very very much. Nanny is having a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Great job with your Blog. When are you going to write your next post?

Kennie said...

And welcome to the world of blogging to Colby! (How silly of me that I could forget this).

Anonymous said...

I few more posts and you will have as many as your mom does.

CL

Mongoose said...

Good for you. :) What grade are you in this year?

Anonymous said...

Hi Colby
Gramma says good job buddy I still am looking forward to the journal coming back soon. Hugs and kisses from the TICKLE QUEEN

Anonymous said...

hi colby i will be reading your blog too - hope to see you in newfoundland soon!!! Love cousin Kellie