Call of Duty - Modern Warfare
My new blog
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
this is Blaziken it is a Fire Type it is weak against Milotic
this is milotic it is a water type it is tough against Blaziken by colby
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I like the top one better.
October 17, 2008 at 10:27 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(3)
a legendary pokemon
iron man
this is Blaziken it is a Fire Type it is weak ag...
►
September
(9)
►
August
(2)
crazy hamster
Turtles!
Me!
About Me
Colby
ile a la crosse, sakatchewan, Canada
my name is colby I am 6 years old
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I like the top one better.
Post a Comment