I have the movie iron man .he has a flightstabilizer. it shoots flames.he can go supersonic.he has a miniture szed reactor on his chest.I watch it at night in bed on my dvd player.by colby
I went to the movie theatre in Edmonton with my husband. We did not know what Iron Man was and the person selling us our ticket for a movie thought it was crazy that we didn't know what Iron Man was!! I guess we will have to rent the movie.
4 comments:
I went to the movie theatre in Edmonton with my husband. We did not know what Iron Man was and the person selling us our ticket for a movie thought it was crazy that we didn't know what Iron Man was!! I guess we will have to rent the movie.
We have Iron Man for X-Box 360. It should be awesome, but it is more boring than it should be. I liked the movie better.
That was a pretty cool movie. I like when he flies. What other movies do you watch?
Love,
Aunt Kel
Colby,if you could have any super power for one whole day, what power would you pick?
Post a Comment