Wednesday, December 30, 2009

hi everybody

hi sorry that i woulden't post for a long time.what do you think of my new blogs new name.you need to type my old name to get on.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back making posts. What was your favorite thing from Christmas?

Megan said...

Whoa! That's quite a change!

Valentina said...

Welcome back, Colby! :) I hope you and Joey had a wonderful Christmas! What did Santa bring you? He brought me a doctor's set, lots of play dough, crayons and finger paint.
CIAO - Lilyan from Italy

Nanny Power said...

Hey Colby,glad to see you writing on your blog.Nanny is off work today,so if you want to chat on the web cam,I would love to talk with you.I am very proud of you.Happy New Years Eve.

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Glad you are back blogging Colby!

OHN said...

Welcome back Colby!

Have you played Call of Duty? My big sons have played and love it. I think it is gross. :)

Stay warm!

Kel P said...

Hey Colby!

Glad to see you're posting again! I hope you enjoyed Christmas, I know we did.

Miss you!

Love,

Aunt Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Colby, I'm just a reader of your Mothers blog aand don't usually say very much, but let tell you I very much enjoy seeing the pictures of you and your brother. Loves ya Aunt Rosemary

Anonymous said...

Hi Colby, how are you doing? From your friend Jacob Stewart

Nanny said...

Hi Colby,how are you.Hope you have a good day at school.I miss you lots. Nanny